On-demand apps like Gojek are now more popular than ever thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic. It’s difficult to think of a service we can’t obtain via our phones, including ordering food, hailing a cab, and scheduling appointments with doctors. Isn’t that part of how we’ve survived COVID-19?
We’ll witness an increase in ground-breaking on-demand applications as more business owners search for methods to uberize new offerings.
The question is, how can you develop an On-demand Gojek Clone App that people use consistently and grows into a successful company?
Before we dive into the details, let’s go through some fact-checks:
- The on-demand market is expanding and is forecast to be worth $335 billion by 2025. Building an on-demand app nowadays, therefore, seems quite promising.
- Remember that you will need to work on three products if you decide to create an on-demand service app: mobile apps for buyers and providers, as well as a web application for admins.
- Head on over to section 5 for a detailed process explanation if you’re interested in learning how to create an on-demand app.
How Do You Start Your On-demand Business With Gojek Clone?
Gojek Clone App solution can be created using the same steps as any other application, but this one uses the on-demand methodology. On the one hand, you will enter a highly competitive market, but on the other, on-demand solutions are still relatively new and quite popular, so there is room for further market development.
Knowing your customer preferences
Just like how Gojek implemented their strategy of knowing their customer preferences, you can too adopt similar strategies in determining the needs of your prospective customers.
Offer value for money
What makes you stand out when there are already identical Super Apps on the market? Your software can go a long way if you give your users something special, beneficial, and useful. Including functions that, in some way, benefit your consumers, service providers, suppliers, delivery executives, and even you. To address demands more effectively than competitors, you must discover the specifics of applications that presently exist for a certain market, spot any gaps, and propose solutions.
Emphasize the features
The characteristics we listed above are sufficient to get your app project started, but you need also to consider the particulars of your solution. Additional features that can create a novel experience might be required.
Develop an MVP of Gojek Clone
When entering a highly competitive environment, developing a minimum viable product is crucial since it will provide you with a competitive advantage. You will have the chance to obtain feedback from your target market after your MVP has been released, and you can use those insights to carry on with product development and make enhancements.
Consider the maintenance and upgrades
You shouldn’t confine your application of the Lean methodology to product enhancements alone. Before moving forward with a new idea’s technical manifestation, you should always test and validate it.
Selecting Gojek Clone App Development Company
Take into account businesses with expertise in your industry. For instance, contact the businesses that have food applications in their portfolio. If you need help developing an on-demand meal delivery app.
Factors Affecting the Price of Developing a Mobile On-Demand App
We’ve given a ballpark figure for the price of developing an on-demand mobile app using cross-platform technology in the graph above. The following elements, though, may affect the final price quote:
- The features we’ve outlined will be sufficient to launch the MVP, but if you add functionalities, the price of the finished product might go up.
- The cost will increase if you require more bespoke design elements.
- Integration of the payment system. Each payment system you want to include requires a separate fee in addition to the transaction fees. And/or costs associated with using it in your app.
- Where your on-demand app development firm is located? Depending on where the vendor who develops the app is located, the total cost of development can vary significantly.
On-demand Multi-services apps like Gojek are the future and they will be high in demand. By enabling consumers to order a taxi, food delivery, or any other service with a single click, they raise customer satisfaction. In this way, the development of mobile apps on demand aids companies in enhancing their internet visibility and boosting sales. So, if you haven’t already, now is the moment to finance the development of on-demand apps like Gojek.