Do you ever find yourself watching a YouTube video and wishing you could save it for later? Chances are, you do. But rather than just leaving it as is, there are a few simple steps you can take to convert it into an MP3 file and store it for future reference. Here are the steps: 1. Open the YouTube video in your browser. 2. Click the “Share” button located at the top right corner of the screen. 3. Select “Save As…” from the menu that pops up. 4. Select “MP3” from the type of file to be created. 5. Give the MP3 file a name and click Save.
Download YouTube Videos
If you’ve ever wished you could save a YouTube video for later, or just wanted to convert it to an MP3 for offline viewing, you’re in luck. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the YouTube video you want to convert.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Download video as MP3.”
4. If prompted, choose a filename and click “Save.”
5. The converted MP3 file will be saved to your desktop.
If you’re looking to convert YouTube to MP3, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can use a video converter like the one built into Windows Media Player, or you can use a third-party program like DownLoad MX.
To use the built-in Windows Media Player video converter, first open the program and click on the “File” menu option. Then, choose “Import Audio from Video.”
In the window that pops up, click on the ” Browse” button and locate the YouTube video that you want to convert. Once you’ve found it, double-click on it to open it in the media player.
Next, click on the “Options” button and select “Format” from the list of options that appears.
On the next screen, select “MPEG-2 Layer III,” click on OK, and wait for the conversion process to finish.
Once it’s done, you’ll have an MP3 file saved in your new directory. If you want to keep all of your converted videos in one place instead of scattering them all over your hard drive, you can use a program like DownLoad MX.
DownLoad MX is free software that lets you manage your MP3 files easily by creating playlists and adding videos as desired.
Convert MP3s to WAVs
If you have a collection of YouTube videos that you’d like to convert to audio files for offline playback or for use on other devices, converting them to WAVs is a simple process.
1. On your computer, open YouTube and sign in if you haven’t already.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and select “History.”
3. In the History window, select the video that you want to convert and click on the “Convert” button in the bottom right corner.
4. On the conversion window that pops up, make sure that “Create WAV Version” is selected and enter a filename for your file (e.g., myvideo-wav).
5. When your file has been created, click on the “Open” button to save it to your computer.
Convert WAVs to MP3s
If you want to keep your YouTube videos for later, but don’t want to use up any storage on your device, you can easily convert them to MP3s. Just follow these steps:
1. Open YouTube and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
2. On the “Settings” page that opens, click on the “Downloads” tab.
3. Under “File Type,” select “MP3.”
4. Click on the blue arrow next to the “Uploading MP3s” box and select “Convert All Videos.”
5. Select the videos you want to convert and click on the blue Convert button at the bottom of the window.
6. When the conversion is complete, click on the blue Download button to download your MP3 files.
Save Videos to Your Computer
If you’ve ever found yourself watching a YouTube video and wishing you could save it for later, converting the video to an MP3 is the perfect way to do that. YouTube provides a handy converter tool, but there are also free converters available online. Converting a video to an MP3 preserves all of the video’s original audio and visual content, making it great for listening on-the-go or sharing with friends.
To convert a YouTube video to an MP3, open the YouTube converter app and sign in. If you’re using a desktop computer, click the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and select “Convert.” If you’re using a mobile device, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and select “Open YouTube.”
On the next screen, select your desired format for your MP3 file. You can choose to create a new MP3 file or add an existing one to your library. Next, select the videos you want to convert and click “Start” button. YouTube will take care of converting all of them in just a few seconds!
Once your videos are converted, you can access them by clicking on “My Videos” under your account name on YouTube (or tapping “My Videos” under “YouTube TV” if you have that app installed). Under “Videos,” click on each video and then on “MP3s.” You’ll see a list of newly created MP3